Sunday, November 25, 2012

Uptown Sophie

Hello there,

So how was your Thanksgiving?  Hubby and I drove to Florida.  Long, long drive.  15 hours!!  But, we made it safe and we had a good time with his family.  Now I'm back home.  And all I can say is home, sweet home!  :-)  I hope you all had a beautiful day with your family also.

Guess what?   Sweet Nothings Stamp has a challenge for the month of November.  And the challenge is to use this palette...


I found a paper pad that had the perfect colors.  It's the 6 x 6  "Little black dress" by Basic Grey.  
Lucky me!!!  I also got the digi Uptown Sophie free from them in the month of November.                 So I made a birthday card for my sister Yvonne.  And ta-da...  


I used some lace, trim, a button and a heart from my stash.  The one big flower is from IAR.  I used
5 petals of white and I sprayed them with "Gregarious Grey" from Lindys stamp gang.  I found the bigger metal at Michaels.  It's call "Metal".  The 17 is from Tim Holtz and how perfect that my sister's birthday was on the 17th.  I love when things work out like that.  I am also entering this for another challenge with Latinas en America.  There challenge is to use 3 different papers.  They are an awesome group too.  You should visit us there also.

Well I hope you like it and that you did have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your love ones.
See you soon!!
Yvette

Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment