Thursday, November 8, 2012

Me again

Hello again!!

I know what you're thinking... another one LOL  Yes, I can't help it I love doing sketches.  And Graphicats has another one this week.  It's sketch #19 and it looks like this....


Looks tempting right?   Here is a card I made.  I have 3 birthdays this month,  so one of them 
is getting this card  :-)


The reason I choose these colors is because Latinas en America is also having 
a challenge 
and their challenge is to make some thing using brown and white.  

The paper I used is from My minds Eye and it's the "fine and dandy".  The stamp is from C.C. Designs.  Her name is Cupcake Emma.  I purchase her at Not 2 Shabby zibbet store.  And you  know I love my Fanciful Flourish, so I added that.  The flowers are collection and the lace flower I had in my stash but it looks just like the design on the paper.  So I thought it was perfect.

I hope you like the card and I hope you're having a wonderful day.


Challenges entered

Yvette

7 comments:

  1. Ahh!! A fellow sketch lover!! I loved sketch challenges so much I started my own!!! haha!!! LOVE that your card looks like chocolate... or it does to me! Great job and thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketchs!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp, yvette. You did a fabulous job on the sketch. Have a great weekend. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! Gracias por participar

    Gaby B

    ReplyDelete
  4. hermosa tarjeta amiga, que bellas flores!!!
    gracias por participar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellisima!! Me encanto!!! Gracias por participar!! Marce DT Latinas en America

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy Linda!!! gracias por participar en Latinas en America ;)

    ReplyDelete