Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Another challenge

Hello friends

    Yes, me again.  LOL  Hope all is well.  So, you all know how I love sketches.   
Well I just made another card for Graphicats.  The challenge this time is to choose 
any of the older sketches and create something.  I chose sketch #8.  
I've done a few but not this one, so I took it as a challenge.   Cheri is also having a DT call.  Which means you can just do the sketch or you can do the sketch and enter it.  I want to do both.  So, wish me luck.  :-)

Well here is sketch #8...


and here is my card...


The paper that I used is MME "Breeze".  I picked it up at Michael's.  All the flowers are 
from IAM.  A nice juicy order that I placed and received just on time to make this card.
Everything else is from my stash.   

Have a great week everyone :-)
Hugs.


Challenges

Yvette

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card, Yvette. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! Hope to see you and your sister soon. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great colors, Thank you for joining us at Graphicat Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Yvette!! I've been searching for an email address for you, I'm very late to the game and in asking you, but could you shoot me an email at graphicatcreations@gmail.com I'd like to see if you're still interested in being on our Graphicat team??
    Hope to talk to you soon!!
    Cheri aka Graphicat

    ReplyDelete