Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fall Blog Hop

Hello my crafty friends.


Welcome to our Thanksgiving/Fall Hop.  Our pride in our den at "Just a few friendz"  have all been busy creating up a festive feast for you this Thanksgiving.  We hope to inspire you all to create a little something to celebrate with over Thanksgiving.  Our challenge and theme this month was to create something for the home in Fall or Thanks Giving colors.  So I decided to make a centerpiece for the table.  Something that you can change up a little.  I show you how it looks with a pumpkin and then with a candle.  You can add anything you want.  I also created a banner that says THANKS.  While prowling around I found one of my favorites paper pads.  K & Company!  Tim Coffey's Halloween and Fall paper.  Got to love it.  Here is the link to my You Tube in case you want to check out the details.  I'm actually happy the way they came out.





Thank you very much for pouncing by and hopping along with us.  Please go to Jules Blog next and see what she's created.  And
if you started here.  Go to Elsa's blog first.  I will add the line up below.  Leave them some love and comments.  Once again thanks for coming by.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

ROARRRR!!!!!!

Elsa: http://justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/
Krystal: http://krystalsnight.blogspot.com/
Kimi: http://uniquescrappiness.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

  1. Everything is GORGEOUS!! You do beautiful work!! tfs, hugs, Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I would be in for a special treat when I made it to your page. Love your projects. That banner is devine and the interactive table centerpiece was a smart idea. Love the way your mind works. Blessings and have a fabulous Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an excellent job! Love them both... I really like the versatility of the centerpiece, and would love to hang that banner in my own dining room! You always such a great job! Thanks for sharing ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! It all looks lovely!
    Hugs and Roars,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermana! Love your center piece and your banner rocks! I have NEVER made a banner before but thinking maybe one for Christmas might be fun!!! Your work is so stylish and clean lines when you craft...LOVE it!! Thank you so very much for being part of my group!!! I soooo enjoy having you!!
    love ya
    hugs
    elsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your projects especially the banner, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all you did girl! The pumpkin centerpiece is my favorite! Love the look of the twine sitting in the grooves! Ah, beauteee-ful!!! Thanks for sharing sweetie, Jules:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Yvette! I love this! The way you can change it out is just perfect. I will definitely be heading over to your youtube to check this out in more detail! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yvette...You really knocked it out of the park with this hop!!! I love every little thing you created!! I think I like the centerpiece best with the candle, but the pumpkin theme is ADORABLE too!!! I REALLY LOVE YOUR BANNER!!! I thought about making a banner but we don't have a mantle to hang it on...now I see from your pic that I don't have to hang it on a mantle so maybe I will create one after all. You are so talented my paper sister...I am so blessed to be in your company!! Thanks for all the beauty that you shared with us, but more than that...thank you for your friendship. Love ya Girlie...Bon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects, Love that centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome projects, yvette. They are so fab! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! I could see these placed in different places in my home! So amazingly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! I love them all.....I can't choose!! They are all gorgeous WTG Yvette Really great projects....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yvette...this is just too much for my heart. ;-) OH WOW!!! So doing it. LOVE the banner and all the colors. It's screaming happy Thanks day.

    ReplyDelete