Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Challenge

Hello my crafty friends.


Can you believe it's November already.  Wow, time flies.  Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is around the corner.  I  love Thanksgiving!  Good food, friends, family and football is you watch it.  Most of all it reminds me of how grateful I am to be bless with everything and everyone around me.

But anyway.... I am here today because Graphic 45 is having a contest.  All you have to do is make a Thank You card using their products and post it on their Facebook page.  That's it. :-)  Oh yeah, make sure you label it "November Challenge".

And here is my card...


I used their Bird Song collection.  I fussy cut the lanters and fan from the paper collection.  The wooden thank you is from Jillibean.  Flower is from Wild orchids and some seam binding.  I also used a mini Fanciful Flourish, which I out lined with my gelly roll "clear star" pen.  You can't really see it but it glimmers.  Looks very pretty.  And the charm is from my sweet friend DorothySo what do you think?

I hope you enter the contest too.  They will choose two winners!!
You and me right???  LOL

Thank care and be safe
Yvette

1 comment:

  1. Yvette, another fantastic creation girlie!!! Love how the card just comes to life and all the beautiful layering! Love the cute fan too! You've got a real show topper here!!! Hugs my friend, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete