Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Card, junk journal and box

Hello my friends.

How is everyone doing today?  Looks like Fall weather is almost
here.  I love the Fall colors but not what follows.... Shhh Winter!  
I don't like Winter but I guess it's comforting to know that Spring 
will follow.  And that's good.  :-) 

So today I want to share 3 things I made for my design team project


I used a lot of beautiful items from Mel's shop on this card.  I then sent it
to my mother in law for her birthday, along with the following junk journal I
made for her also using items from the shop.


Here is my You Tube video on this card and book if you 
want to check them out more closely.
I also altered the following box.


Now this little box was fun.  I believe I picked it up once at
the dollar store.  It's very simple yet cute.  Here is the
You Tube video on this altered box.

And that is it for today.  I hope you are all having a wonderful day.


Hugs,
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment