Monday, May 6, 2013

Bike Ride Sophie and Lucky

Happy Monday Everyone

I hope you all started the week with a big smile.  If you didn't then this should 
make you smile.  My DT project this month with Sweet Nothing Stamp Co.
is one of our new images that was just release this month.  I used Bike Ride
Sophie and Lucky.  How cute!!!  


I needed to make a Mother's Day card for my Mother in Law, and at the same
time I had to make something for my project.  Well these guys look like hubby and
I and so I though it was perfect.  She lives in Florida, so inside I wrote that
we biked all the way to Florida to wish her a happy Mother's Day.  She loves my
cards so I though she would love that.

I used the Romance Novel paper from Prima.   All flowers are from IAM.
The gold one you see is a button, and I believe it's from Joann's.  Then of course
my little birdie from Recollection.  Oh let's not forget the lace from my stash.

I hope she likes it.  Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there.
Big hugs
Yvette

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. It looks like it took a lot of work and time. The papers, and colors are so pretty. LOVE the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!!! Your bike riders really pop!!!

    ReplyDelete