Friday, September 28, 2012

In-law's Birthday cards

Hello Crafters

So in the month of October  I have about 5 birthday cards to make.  I know!!!  That's not even including Halloween cards I might want to make.  My in-laws Birthdays are 2 or 3 days apart.  I can't remember.  So, every year I make them each one and mail them together.  LOL  Her Birthday is the 1st of Oct.  And so here they are:


This one for my Mother-in -law I used the Ladies Dairy Graphic 45 paper.   Some pretty lace a friend gave me and flowers from Wild Orchid Craft.  The Birthday stamp is from my sweet friend Stephanie.  A little bit of trim and flat back pearls.  And a pretty fancy button from Joanne's.   So what do you think?


This one is for my Father-in-law.  I used Lost and Found "My Minds Eye" paper, that I picked up at A C Moore while visiting them in Cape Cod for his 80th Birthday party.  My sister Yvonne "ScrapBliss"  gave me a small pack of Dominos, she picked up while vacationing this summer.  So guess what?  Yup, I made sure the Dominos said 8-0.   Cool, don't you think!!  I think he's gonna get a kick out of that.

And Remember I mention those Halloween cards..... Here's one I made for my Swap partner Stephanie at MyScrapRoom.ning.com.  We had a Halloween Tag Mini to make.  You're more then welcome to watch my YT to see the mini if you like.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DwuDvd0Mpw&feature=share&list=UUoXt62I2e2z_zLr62ZNSNGg 
But here is the card:


I used the Graphic 45 paper Happy Haunting.  And the pretty stamp is Devilish Lucy.  I purchased her from Jamie at www.zibbet.com/not2shabbyshop

That's about it guys... But I have 3 more birthday cards coming very soon.  :-)
Do you have lots of Birthdays in October also??

Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment