Monday, March 4, 2013

Graphicat Sketch #23

Happy Monday Everyone

How was your weekend?  Mine was short since I worked this Saturday.
Sunday was a relax and scrap day for me.  And, now Monday back to work.
Anyway, here I am today with another DT project for Graphicat.

Here is the sketch...


And here is my project...



I used the 6 x 6 paper call "Nutmeg" by Indie.  Very cute paper.
My stamp image is "Coffee Birgitta" by Swiss Pixies.  I purchased her
at Jamie's zibbet store.  Just adorable.  I colored her with my copic markers.
The flowers are from I Am Roses.  The birdie is from Recollection.
The ribbon and bling are all from my stash.  The sentiment if from Graphicat.
And... the corners are from Wild Orchid Craft.
The colors I used for the hair were E25, E27, E29
Her face E000, E21, R20
Her out fit BG45, BG49
Cup C5, T4
and her shoes Y11, Y13

Thanks again for coming by and leaving lovely comments.

Yvette

4 comments:

  1. Too cute, Yvette! Such a sweet card! Love all the embellishments, especially the metal corners!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivette, beautiful!!!! I love the embellishments!!!Thanks! Marce DT Latinas en America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love how you added the metal accents on each corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious!!!! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete