Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Let's Sketch it

Me again!

Hi there :-)  It's Wednesdayyyyyyy!  Time for another Whimsical Designs 
challenge.  So this week's challenge Stephanie gave us a sketch that was
created by our DT sister Nanne.  And this is what it looks like...


Our sponsor this week is Shelly's Images.  The prize for this weeks challenge 
is a $9.00 Voucher.  
Shelly was kind enough to give us all this cute and adorable bear.  It's great to see 
what we all came up with using the same image.  And here is my project...


I wasn't sure I could color him with my copics, so I decided to color
him with my chalks.  When I sprayed him down with Lindy's
"South Shore Sand" it kind of soften him up a little.  The paper I used is the
6 x 6 "En Francais" collection by Prima, that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. The clock 
is from recollection and the bigger flower is from Floral Embelishments by Petaloo.  
The smaller flowers and the stamp "Believe" are from Michaels.  The sticker 
"create" is from Joanne's, and the chip board hummm, I don't remember. LOL.
And of course I little trim, a butterfly and there you go!!  My project for this week.

Come join us!  And I will see you soon with a blog hop coming up this weekend.
You won't want to miss it...


If you have any good advice on coloring with chalk, please tell me.
I can use all the help I can get :-)

Yvette

2 comments:

  1. You know I love this right... Great job on this week challenge. I think You would of rocked the coloring if you did it. Love it. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Friday getting Graphic 45 at AC Moore, and now you getting Prima at Hobby Lobby! I guess I need to make a trip..did not realize these stores started carrying these brands. When did that happen??? Your card is so pretty. It has a rustic look to it. LOVE the idea of chalking the bear and then spraying it with Lindy's. The flower is gorgeous too. Great job with the sketch and the bear!!! HUGS:)

    ReplyDelete