Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Quotes on canvas

Hello friends,  I'm back this time with a couple of
my favorite quotes that I added each to a canvas.  I had a
great time making them. 


For the first one I used an old book.  I cut some of the pages 
out and used Mod Podge to adhere them down to the canvas.
The letters were cut with my Cricut expression using the letters
for the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.  After the letter were down I
went ahead and used Mod Podge all over it to seal every thing down.


Here is my 2nd one.


For this one I sprayed it down using Lindys sprays.  
Ocean Breeze Blue and Whale Watch Blue.
On this one I cut the letters from the cartridge Jasmine, using my 
Cricut expression again.  Then once again I 
sealed everything with Mod Podge.  



And those are my two canvas.  I will be making more of them since it
was fun making them.  I hope you give it a try as well.

Have a great day
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment