Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Mix it up"

Happy Wednesday!!

How is everyone?  Great I hope :-)  As you know, it's time for another
Whimsical Designs  challenge.  Today the challenge is "Mix it up".
We had to create a project using some type of mixed media.
Here is my project....


I first glued down some canvas paper to my tag using Mod Podge.
I then sprayed some of Lindys spray.  Ocean Breeze blue, Plumeria Pink
and Aloha Avocado.  I also used some stencils with molding paste.
Flowers are IAM and Wild Orchids.  I cut the chair with my Cricut using the
Heritage cartridge, which I then sprayed with Sugar Plum Fairy Glimmer Mist.
The sentiment is from Whimsical fun Vol.1.  The image I've had for a while
 so I don't remember where I got it from.  And then to finish it off some lace at
the bottom, and trim on top.  I gave it to my mom along with her Mother's Day
present and she loved it.  Yay!

Our sponsor this week is Tabitha's Shop.  2 digi paper stacks of winner's choice.


Take care my friends and I can't wait to see what type of mix media you will
be creating.  I will be looking.  Don't for get to tell me what you think of mine.
hugs my friends,
Yvette

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Yvette. Love the modeling paste stencils you used too. Love it!! TFS... Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling tag, Yvette! Cool techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh im sure your mom must have loved this yvette, its spectacular! i especially love the background stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. You used the perfect mix of colors. Thanks for listing them too..that is always helpful when you see a combo you love and would like to use it!!! You used so many awesome techniques too. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!! Love all the gorgeous color and pretty elements you used :)

    ReplyDelete