Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kite Flying Sophie

Hello everyone

Yvette here with my very first DT project.  This is very exciting for me because I love
 Sweet Nothings Stamp Company.  So, for my first project I made a card using
Kite flying Sophie.  She is just super adorable.  And here it is...


I used the 6 x 6 paper pad call "Fly a Kite" by Lime twist.  The burlap tree and acorn stickers
came from Michaels.  The flowers I added are hand made.  Then to finish it off I added some
lace and twine from my stash as well as the dove.  And that's about it.   You can watch 
my You Tube video for more details.   I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope you go 
and check Sophie out.  They are just to cute to pass up.

Thanks for coming by and commenting.
Have a great day
Yvette

1 comment:

  1. You did such an amazing job with your first DT project. I just love the scene you created...the burlap acorn and tree are so neat. I never seen those before. Fabulous job coloring too, you have to tell me the colors you used on her shirt!!! :) Going to look at the video now.

    ReplyDelete