Saturday, July 28, 2012

Reto para Latinas en America

Hola everyone!

Hope all is well out there :-)  I've had a long week.  Working long hours and taking care of my grand babies and hardly no time to scrap.  I know right!!!!!  It's crazy.  That's why I made this card as fast as I could.  LOL  An hour in a half!!!  And that's because my grand daughter are on their way.  Which of course I'm happy about.  They make me so happy.  So here it is!  I made it for Challenge #33 at Latinas en America.   and the challenge was "let's use lace"



I used paper from Glitz call Happy Travels.  Miss Anya Bags from the Greeting farm stamp, that my beautiful sister Yvonne bought me.   And the embellishments are from  Melissa Frances.  I also stitched the card with my sewing machine.  Then of course lace from my stash. 

So I hope you guys like it and continue to have a great summer.  Please tell me what you think.  I love hearing from you.

Yvette

4 comments:

  1. I think it's gorgeous!!! Great job, and in time this week! Good Luck with the challenge! xoxo Kiss the girls for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!!! Love the lace and all the details!!
    Thanks for joining us at Latinas en America!
    Ruthie~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super bello!

    Gracias por participar

    Gaby B

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just get better and better. Love it.

    ReplyDelete